Sunday, March 7, 2010

The New Ollie Unveiling

Thanks to MetsBlog, today's lineup versus the Nationals is:

1. Gary Matthews Jr.
2. Luis Castillo
3. David Wright
4. Jason Bay
5. Daniel Murphy
6. Jeff Francoeur
7. Alex Cora
8. Omir Santos
9. Oliver Perez

I'm actually pretty excited to see Oliver Perez pitch. After all the hype given to us thus far from people who've seen him pitch, I'm curious and anxious to see it happen.

This is my first Spring Training game that I'm watching, so I hope I get to see a lot of people, such as Ike Davis, Josh Thole, Fernando Martinez, Jenrry Mejia, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, and others though I don't know how likely it is.

Scheduled to make pitching appearances is LHP Pat Misch and RHPs Hisanori Takahashi, Jack Egbert, Clint Everts, and Tobi Stoner.

Game time is at 1 PM on WPIX. Let's go Mets!

No comments:

Post a Comment