Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Interesting Reads: Pineiro, F-Mart, McGwire, Sheets


Jeff S. of Mets Merized takes a look at Joel Pineiro.

Joseph Pascullo of the Queens Courier wonders if F-Mart should stay or go.

Eli from Mets Underground takes a look at Toy Story 3, the third part of the greatest series ever created (not really, but still).

Harris from Baseball From a Teen's Perspective looks at Mark McGwire and his career.

Paul Sullivan of the Chicago Tribune says the Cubs are eyeing Ben Sheets.

Should the Mets step in on Sheets? I want him, but I also don't. If he's healthy, he can be lethal. I just don't know if I'd want to bring in an injury prone player after what happened last year. Call me superstitious, I just don't want that domino effect to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment